Four 1221a monitors for 100$ obo on ebay. Someone could get some nice horns and drivers out of the deal. Wish I was closer
Altec 1221A Stage Monitor Speaker Rupp Arena
Four 1221a monitors for 100$ obo on ebay. Someone could get some nice horns and drivers out of the deal. Wish I was closer
Altec 1221A Stage Monitor Speaker Rupp Arena

Have to waste a day, it's a 6 hour round trip. But I bought them
They are, frankly, just to big to use as stage monitors. Likely will get repurposed.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Nice! There are some good parts in those cabs. The drivers out of one cab are worth more than the hundred invested. I'm jealous
Of course I would probably resell the 417 woofers, and keep (hoard) the horns and HF drivers
Great score! I just got in from a 6 hour round trip myself. But it was work, not Altec related.
BillWojo

Should be:
4 type 32 horns
4 808a drivers
4 417-8h speakers
4 33272 dividing network
The 33272 is pretty decent, but it's 1500 Hz if I recall.
Honestly don't have a project planned. If I substitute 414's for the 417's might make nice surrounds for a HT system.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Bookmarks